Y Velo Junior Balance Bike Mint
The Iconic Dual Rear Wheels
Help your kids learn the essential first skills needed to ride a bike on our much-loved award-winning Y Velo balance bike for toddlers.
Y Velo Junior allows kids to practice with a stable 9" double-width wheel before switching to a single wheel as the kids build confidence.
The Best-Selling Balance Bike for Kids
Parents choose our lightweight toddler's balance bicycle for one very simple reason: the iconic dual rear wheels. This innovative design gives the balance bike more stability, which means children learn to balance on 2 wheels faster and independently.
- Two-stage balance bike for children aged 18 months +
- 9 inch rear wheel transforms from double-width to single-width.
- Designed to improve balance, coordination, and motor skills.
- Slot on handlebars for drinks bottles and other accessories.
- Height-adjustable handlebars and a seat to ‘grow with them’.
- Comfy grips and durable rubber puncture-proof wheels.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Helps kids ride a pedal bike by three or four years old – without stabilizers.
AgeFrom 1 ½ to 4 years
Size (L x W x H)26 x 11.8 x 17.7 inches
MIN Seat HEIGHT11 inches
MAX seat HEIGHT14.2 inches
MAX RIDER WEIGHT44 lbs