Y Velo Junior
The Iconic Dual Rear Wheels
Help your kid learn the essential first skills needed to riding a bike on our much loved award-winning Y Velo balance bike.
Y Velo Junior allows kids to practice with a stable 9" double-width wheel before switching to a single wheel as they build confidence.
The Best-Selling Balance Bike for Kids
Parents choose our Y Velo for one very simply reason : the iconic dual rear wheel. This innovative design gives the balance bike more stability, which means they learn to balance on 2 wheels, faster and independently.
- Two-stage balance bike for children aged 18 months +
- 9 inch rear wheel transforms from double-width to single-width.
- Designed to improve balance, coordination and motor skills.
- Slot on handlebars for drinks bottle and other accessories.
- Height-adjustable handlebars and seat to ‘grow with them’.
- Comfy grips and durable rubber puncture-proof wheels.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Helps kids ride a pedal bike by three or four years old – without stabilisers.
AgeFrom 1 ½ to 4 years
Size (L x W x H)26 x 11.8 x 17.7 inches
MIN Seat HEIGHT11 inches
MAX seat HEIGHT14.2 inches
MAX RIDER WEIGHT44 lbs