Yvolution warrants it’s products to be free from manufacturing defects for 2 years from date of purchase, if purchased within the EU.
For all other territories outside the EU the warranty period is 1 year from date of purchase. There are no other warranties, express or implied.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of the consumer and not caused by a defect in material or workmanship;
- Damage caused by incorrect assembly of the product;
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, theft, tampering with or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the Instructions;
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the product by anyone other than an authorized Yvolution dealer or Yvolution brand;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
- Any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship;
- Product being used in a manner other than for recreational purposes;
- Product being rented or used for commercial purposes;
- Product being used by riders weighing over the maximum weight listed on the product.
Yvolution is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product. Yvolution reserves the right to repair, supply replacement parts, or replace a defective product at its discretion. Consumer should return any defective product, in the original box and with all the documents that accompany the product, to the store of purchase prior to contacting Yvolution customer service support. Please keep the original sales receipt as proof of purchase.