Y Glider Luna 5-in-1 Kids Scooter - Blue
Special Price €109.99 Regular Price €149.99
Yvolution Y Glider Luna Blue is rated out of 5 by 1.
Innovative 5-in-1 Ride-On to Scooter with Storage Trunk
Y Glider Luna is the most durable and versatile ride-on on the market that grows with your child from 10 months to 10 years. The smooth curved aesthetic with no sharp edge ensures a safe high-end, modern, and long-lasting design.
Magical. Seamless. Stunning.
Designed with child-centric ergonomics and safety in mind, this ride-on / kids scooter with light-up wheels was designed to provide versatility, safety, and a unique visual design.
- Mode 1: The parent-controlled ride-on nurtures a child’s development towards independence and movement.
- Mode 2: Your child takes over. Remove the parent push handlebar and allow your child have a smooth and easy steering experience.
- Mode 3: Reveals an independent ride-on with four caster wheels to maneuver about tight spaces in the home or outdoors, and even spin 360 degrees!
- Mode 4: The beautifully created Y Glider Nua is revealed, offering an intuitive lean-to-steer mechanism, a wide reinforced deck, an adjustable handlebar, and LED wheels..
- Mode 5: The seat opens to reveal a storage trunk for your kid’s favorite toys to join the adventure.
Y Glider Luna is also cabin size compatible, guaranteeing a smooth ride through the airport while storing your kid’s favorite goodies.
Age range10 months - 3 years
Max weight50kg / 110lbs
Product weight4.5kg / 9.9lbs
Dimensions (in)L. 24.7 - H. 11.6 - W. 34.9
The parent-controlled ride-on
Child controlled ride-on
Independent ride-on with four caster wheels allowing 360° movements
Stand-alone storage trunk
Close up gallery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Product Opinion The product is very good, and recommended it to my friends, If you want my opinion, if the lid of the yo-yo can be lifted and opened, and the lid can be put down, I would like it more, because the child likes the storage box of the car very much, but, with the current design, the child can't open or close the lid .
Date published: 2022-03-25